This tool is a good replacement of the old valve core in the R134A connector of the car’s air conditioner. The broken valve core can be removed through the use of this tool. In the process of removing, the refrigerant in the air conditioner will not leak as the valve lever on this tool is closed, and it is unnecessary to pour the new refrigerant into the air conditioner.
1. It is a set of 2 tools ( blue low side, red high side), 1/4″ SAE valve core tool.
2. Adjustable cool gas quick joint.
3. Inclosed high side and low side coupler, the refrigerant will not leak.
4. The valve core puller is adjustable to fit the different valve core.
5. Don’t need to release the refrigerant valve core changer for the replacement.
6. It is delicate, durable and strictly functional.
At this point you should put the gloves and goggles on, and then you can replace the valve core(s) as described below.
1. Unscrew the low-side (or high-side if that is what you are fixing) port’s cap
2. Connect the valve removal tool
3. Insert the extractor
4. Unscrew the old valve core
5. Pull the valve core up
6. Remove the valve core
7. The valve core is now out
8. Put the new valve core on the rod
9. Install the new valve core
10. Place the protective cap back on the low-side port
1 x Blue Valve Core Remover Tool (Low Pressure Side)
1 x Red Valve Core Remover Tool (High Pressure Side)
1. Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.