- Projection: 4 Green Vertical Lines + 1 Green Horizontal Line + 1 Red Plumb Dot
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), <1mW power output
- Laser Wavelength: 505-520nm
- Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: ±1/9in at 33ft
- Plumb Dot Accuracy: 1/17in at 3ft
- Leveling/Compensation Range: ±3°
- Working Distance (Line): 65Ft, Up to 165Ft with Huepar Laser Receiver (ASIN: B07L6FP48S)
- Operating Time: 2 hours continual use with all laser beams on with AA batteries
- Power Source: Directly plugged in use & 4×˝AA˝ (LR6) batteries
- Mount Size: 5/8″-11
- IP Rating: IP54
- Operation Temperature Range: 0℃~ 40℃ (32℉ ~ 104℉)
Avoid direct exposure of the laser beam to the eyes.
- 1 x Huepar 6141G Green Laser Level with 360°Rotating Base
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 4 x AA (LR6) Batteries( No including AA battery )
- 1 x Marking Target
- 1 x Green Glasses
- 1 x Hard Carrying Case
- 1 x Portable Shoulder Strap
- 1 x Multi-language User Manual
Laser Lines Switchable:
Short press “H” and “V” repeatedly to switch the composition of different laser lines.
Turning on the lines required for work only can save energy and extend battery life.
With the integrated 360-degree rotating base, the horizontal line can be projected around the wall to improve the efficiency of work such as paving tiles.
Self-leveling mode & Manual mode
- When the pendulum is in ON position, the self-leveling mode is enabled.
- The laser beam will blink fast when the tool is beyond self-leveling range (±3°)
- When the pendulum is in OFF position, short press “H” and “V” to turn ON the manual mode.
- You can place the laser tool at various angles to project non-level straight lines under manual mode.
- The laser beam will blink every 3-5 seconds to remind you that it’s not self-leveling now
Full-time Pulse Mode:
- The full-time pulse mode is activated once the laser tool is turned on and can be used with the laser detector without additional operations.
- Compatible with Huepar’s dedicated receiver (ASIN: B07L6FP48S), working range can be extended up to 165Ft in bright light or outdoor conditions.
- Since the laser tool uses a full-time pulse mode, the laser beam is more gentle, that brings less stress on the eyes.
Two power technology:
- The laser tool utilizes the included adapter for direct plugged using or 4 AA alkaline batteries.
- Directly plugged in: With the included adapter, this laser tool can be used at the job site while plugged in without the AA batteries in the device.
- AA batteries: Convenient to work in places where there is no plug. It is recommended to use and replace with large-capacity AA rechargeable batteries.
- Power Indicator: Once the power indicator is lit up, even if all laser lines are off, please slide the switch to OFF position to turn the laser tool OFF.
Easy to use:
- 5/8″-11 female threaded mount: for fixing on the tripod or laser mounting pole with 5/8″-11 male thread.
- Portable hand strap: There is a portable carrying strap on the laser tool that is designed to be wide enough so you can hold it firmly with your hand.
- Fine-tuning base: for 360-degree horizontal and height adjustment, combined with the built-in bubble, enables to adjust the position of the laser tool on uneven or sloping ground.
- Built-in bubble: Thanks to the backlight, the bubble can be clearly visible in dark working conditions.
The laser tool can help you easier on Home Decoration, Partition Wall Construction,
Chandelier Installation, Alignment of Drilling Positions, Stair Handrail Installation, Pictures Hanging Design, Laying out Tile,
Windows Construction etc.