This professional windscreen removal tool kit contains a comprehensive set of tools for the removal of bonded and rubber screens. This kit contains cutting wire, 2 wire gripping handles, a windshield removal tool, a wire feeder tool, a trim pad remover, and a windshield molding release tool. It is really a perfect for removing and replacing damaged windshields on a while variety of vehicles.
1. Includes most of the specialized tools required to safely and quickly remove windshields.
2. 7 pcs included, a complete tool kit for the removal of bonded and rubber seal screens.
3. Specially designed tempered steel blade easily cuts butyl adhesive caulking.
4. Double-sided windshield molding release tool aids in removing molding without damages.
5. Trim removal tools removes body trim, providing clear access to the windshield.
6. Wire gripping handles provide an even more convenient solution to remove the windshield from the adhesive.
Quantity: 7 pcs
Package Weight: 1162g
Box Size: 38 x 26 x 3.8cm / 14.96″ x 10.24″ x 1.5″
1 x Wire: Three strong galvanized steel wires braided to form one wire.
2 x Wire Gripping Handles: Feed the wire through the hole in the wedge shaft. Loop it through the hole at the top of the shaft. Then back into the handle. Pressing the wedge back into the handle, the wire is held.
1 x Windshield Removal Tool: Cuts the vinyl adhesive compound around the windshield.
1 x Wire Feeder Tool: Designed for easy and flexible insertion of wire through polyurethane, allowing speedy removal of bonded windshield.
1 x Trim Pad Remover: Place the tool under the edge of the door upholstery panel and insert it into the fastener as far as possible, then simply pry up.
1 x Windshield Molding Release Tool
Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.