This flaring tool kit is an ideal tool for pipe flaring, and it can be used to make single or double flares on copper, brass and thin walled aluminum tubes. High quality steel material ensures strong strength and long durability. All of these tools are packed in a carry case for easy storage and transportation.
- This tool kit is specially designed for pipe flaring and it can be used to make single or double flares.
- The clamp is specially made with a stronger clamping force and ensures a small deformation of pipe.
- The edge of tube end that being flared with this tool is smooth and will not break easily after long time use.
- The flaring tool set could help you conveniently make a horn shape on one end of tubes or pipes, and it is widely used to flare copper, brass or thin walled aluminum tube.
- All parts are neatly packed in a storage case for easy transportation.
Material: 45# Steel
Color: As Picture Shown
Flare Dies Size: 4.75mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 1/4”(6.35mm), 1/2”(12.7mm)
Clamp Size: 12.5 x 8.2cm/4.9” x 3.2”
Carry Case Size: 21 x 13.5 x 2.7cm/8.3” x 5.3” x 1”
Used On: Copper, brass or thin walled aluminum tube, etc
Package Weight: Approx. 1.022kg
1. Clean the tube end.
2. Insert the tube from bottom of the clamp until the edge get even on the top.
3. Slide the ratchet cone into the clamp and line the arrow to the mark.
4. Tighten the side T bar.
5. Turn the cone driving screw down until you hear the clutch click.
6. Loose the cone driving screw and side T bar. Remove from the clamp. And take the tube off.
1 x Clamp
1 x Spreader
7 x Double Flare Dies
1 x Storage Case
Automotive Flaring Bracket Repair Tool Kit