Please do not use too much force when loading the bottle opener onto the bottle. This will cause the rubber pad inside the bottle opener to deform and the gas will not come out. Tighten with normal force.
If the refrigerant is added, the pointer of the pressure gauge is around 8-13, that is, the air conditioner compressor is not working, and the air conditioner needs to be checked.
1. The air conditioner can be normally in the cooling state. Do the two external connector have water drops when the air conditioner run for a while? Yes, normal; one with or without, lack of fluoride; no, no fluoride.
2. Open the inner cover, remove the filter, the inside of the copper tube has water drops, normal; white frost, lack of fluoride; nothing, no fluoride.
R22 fill pressure value: look at the outermost circle (0-15) black number of the dial, add pressure to 4-5 pressure!
R134A fill pressure value: look at the outermost circle (0-15) black number of the dial, add pressure to 2.5 pressure!
1. Set the air conditioner to the cooling mode and the temperature to the lowest.
2. Check if the air conditioner is working properly.
3. Check if the compressor starts normally.
4. After checking, connect the fluorine-adding equipment to the side of the air-conditioner low-pressure valve.
5. Check test pressure. If it is not normal, it needs to be repaired.
6. Add fluoride.
466 inch fluorine adding meter*1
Fluorine adding tube *2
Universal bottle opener*1